Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Table:||Two||Range Of Effective Processing:||1300*5000mm|
|Max Speed Of Prcessing:||30m/Min||Power Of Cutting Pricipal Axis:||7.5kw|
|Power Of Drill Principal Axis:||3.0kw||Dimensions:||6000*230*180cm|
cnc carving machine,
cnc router cutting machine
Double Tablet CNC Splint Cutting Machine Wood Cutting Plank Drilling Hollow out Machine for Furniture Company
Two tables, one table for loading and unloading, one table for cutting.
The machine is non-stop. One machine is used as two machines. Capacity is 9mm splint 300pcs/8hours.
1. Suitable for sofa factory use CNC technology to cut and drill irregular boards accurately.
2. Use intelligent 608 for the control system. Files could be sent through a memory stick and network which would save huge files. Actualize offline operate.
3. Drive parts to use a CIFU motor, The maximum speed of the machine is 50m/min, and the maximum processing speed is 30m/min.
4. Use cylinder to clamp the board, fast and accurate.
5. The part of working made by High precision square guideway and high precision screw rack.
6. There is a Dust-removal system on the table, guide rail and rack are fully enclosed, effectively improves the machine service life.
7. Frame and crossbeam are welding by a thick steel tube.
CNC carving wood cutting machine
Strong steel structure, good rigidity, non-forming, durable.
High precision makes it suitable for the arts and crafts advertising industry.
Design: interface use of international standard G code instructions, carving compatible at home and abroad, easy to operate it. high quality with reasonable price, economic.
High-speed driver and stepper motor could enhance work efficiency.
Materials could be used: Wood, Timber, PMMA, PVC Sheet, ABS sheet, KT sheet, Gemstone, Marble, Aluminum, and plastic composite panel, Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Plastics and etc.
Widely used in the furniture industry (2D & 3D), furniture decoration industry, carpenter decoration, wooden handicraft industry, large plate plane carving, wood furniture carving
Contact Person: Irene Feng